On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 14:31 +0100, Faris Raouf wrote:
> Forgive me if I'm missing something here, but qmail-scanner already does
> spamassassin and AV checking, and can be configured to reject (as opposed to
> drop) any emails that fall outside of admin/user set parameters.

I used q-s in the past, but had to drop it because of memory/cpu-use
issues... As far as I remember it was an huge perl script started on
every incoming mail: is it still the case?   (better would be something
like spamd + spamc).

But I guess it's still a fine solution for low-trafic servers :)
regards,
Olivier