Use Spamdyke/Qmail as a frontend and pass the filtered mail on to a Postfix
server if you want to use it for your customer facing stuff...  Then you get
both.   You can also use virtual servers as the Spamdyke/Qmail "frontend".
Remove SpamAssassin from the mix, and any old server should suffice as a
"Filtering" server.

Mike