FWIW, the QMail-Toaster project is planning to maintain the qmail code
base on GitHub in the near future, as well as associated QMT packages.
I'm hoping that a few enhancements in the area of submission throttling
will be included at some point. If you'd like to participate, please hop
on over to the qmailtoaster-devel list
(mailto:qmailtoaster-de...@qmailtoaster.com).

--
-Eric 'shubes'