I used this raw file on 32 bit system.
Then this file is no problem.
my old system is too slow, so I change new system.
when i change system, I check TPP using this raw file.
because, this file not working in our lab other 32 bit system.
actually, I don't understand, why is not working on my system?
I also asked some IT guys, but he doesn't know about this issue.

Matt

I have question to you

you asked "Did you extract ALL the files from the pwiz-bin package to
the same directory? "

I don't understand same directory

what mean same directory?

I download pwiz-bin package and unziped new fold.

is not correct?