These two statements seem to contradict each other:

"I used this raw file on 32 bit system."

"this file not working in our lab other 32 bit system."

"Directory" is a synonym for "folder" so "same directory" means "same folder". The files msconvert.exe, MSFileReader.XRawfile.SxS.manifest, and Interop.EDAL.SxS.manifest must be in the same folder. Also, as Angel implied, you must have the 32-bit distribution of pwiz-bin (x86, not x86_64).

-Matt