I would set the Xpress mass tolerance to 1.0 for the LTQ data.

In Sequest, 'peptide mass tolerance' is the mass tolerance for the
calculated peptide mass, which is a function of MS1 precursor scan
accuracy, while 'fragment ion tolerance' is the mass tolerance applied
to the ms/ms fragment ions.  The values you're using are reasonable.
You might consider lowering the fragment mass tolerance to 0.5.  There
is a built-in minimum tolerance due to how the ms/ms peaks are
internally represented so I actually use a 0.0 fragment mass tolerance
in my searches but I don't use the commercial version from Thermo so I
don't know if this 0.0 value would behave the same for you (although
there is a decent chance it would).