For some mass analyzers (at least FT and TOF), resolution decreases with increasing mass. That's not really the same thing as mass accuracy, but for low intensity peaks (which are often of interest) will result in less accuracy. It's an easy phenomenon to observe: just look at peak from a profile FT/TOF spectrum at 200m/z vs. 2000 m/z. Or if you're looking at proteins, at 20,000m/z you can really tell!

-Matt