Dear all,

Sorry for reposting the thread, but I am still having trouble
accessing Pep3D and some other features of TPP, namely the ones that
allow me to view my output xml files. I am running Windows XP Service
Pack 3, TPP v4.5 RAPTURE rev 0, Apache 2.2.21 (win32), and ActivePerl
5.14.2. I am trying to do the TPP Demo 2009 (http://
tools.proteomecenter.org/wiki/index.php?title=TPP_Demo2009) in the
link provided. Here is a screenshot I get from trying to open
interact.pep.xml at step 7 "Visualize LC-MS/MS data using Pep3D" using
TPP's browse feature:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6175/6264549557_34f25c2dc0_b.jpg

This problem occurs for xml files and several other types of output
files generated by TPP. However, I can view the output file
"interact.prot.shtml" in step 10: "Protein-level validation with
ProteinProphet" with no problem (http://farm7.static.flickr.com/
6104/6329812226_e184aae1d8_b.jpg). The person previously in charge of
TPP is no longer working for the lab and could not be reached (his
email is written on the 500 internal server error screenshot which I
whited out), and it appears some of the settings he did may be corrupt
(Apache, Perl, etc). I do not specialize in computing or engineering
so I have no clue how to adjust this. Any suggestion is appreciated.
Thank you.

ps. Thanks to Vishal and a few other people for trying to help me in
the past few weeks.

Best Regards,
Chris