Hi Vishal,

Thank you for your continuous support. I am not in a great hurry to
have TPP working so you do not need to place this in your priority. I
have explored those websites and they all seemed like a foreign
language to me. I modified my httpd.conf according to website a) and
it denied access to my test.cgi located in Apache's cgi-bin folder so
I decided to revert the httpd.conf back to original. As I mentioned
earlier, I was able to create and run "test.cgi" from website b) with
no problem. Website c) mentioned something about changing the
permission to 0755 with WS_FTP. I have downloaded that software and
was unable to utilitze the software. Here is an excerpt of what seems
to be the main problem from error.log:

[Thu Nov 10 13:47:08 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: PepXMLViewer.cgi, referer:
http://localhost:8080/tpp-bin/tpp_gui.pl?Action=display&page=filebrowser&file_ext=*&workdir=c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data/demo2009//tandem
[Thu Nov 10 13:58:41 2011] [warn] pid file C:/Program Files/Apache
Software Foundation/Apache2.2/logs/httpd.pid overwritten -- Unclean
shutdown of previous Apache run?

The "premature end of script" part shows up constantly as I browse
through the error log. I think it is directly related to the reason
that I am unable to open my .xml files in Pep3D. I will try to explore
other options meanwhile. Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Chris