Hi guys,

I went back to the original installation guide and re-configured the apache
part. However when I $ a2ensite tpp-4.6.2 I got the following output:
root@liam-Y500:~# a2ensite tpp-4.6.2
ERROR: Site tpp-4.6.2 not properly enabled:
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/tpp-4.6.2 is a real file, not touching it

I'm not sure what this means though. Busy looking into it and will give
feedback when I have a clearer picture...