Liam,

I have to ask this basic question ... can you confirm you have
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/tpp-4.6.2?  Either as a direct copy of
/etc/apache2/sites-available/tpp-4.6.2 or preferably as a symlink to
/etc/apache2/sites-available/tpp-4.6.2?

What does your apache error log indicate when you try to open
http://localhost/tpp/cgi-bin/tpp_gui.pl?