Hi,

I am performing a quantification of my data with Libra software. However, I
always obtain a error. My original spectra are in *MGF format*, so I
convert them to mzML with MSConvert software of Proteowizard with different
filters, but this does not functioned. Also, I have tried use the
ScanRanker software which filter for quality the spectra
(http://fenchurch.mc.vanderbilt.edu/bumbershoot/scanranker/index.html), but
this also does not functioned. The error that I have obtained is the
following. Thanks for your help with this error,

Henry.

Analyzing interact_rawdata280315.pep.xml ...
Parsing search results
"c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data/Rawdata_Peakpicking2/PAIV141024_1 (X! Tandem
(k-score))"...
  => Found 34 hits. (0 decoys, 0 excluded)
  => Total so far: 34 hits. (0 decoys, 0 excluded)
Parsing search results
"c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data/Rawdata_Peakpicking2/PAIV141024_2 (X! Tandem
(k-score))"...
  => Found 68 hits. (0 decoys, 0 excluded)
  => Total so far: 102 hits. (0 decoys, 0 excluded)
El sistema no puede encontrar la ruta especificada.
command completed in 1 sec

running: "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin/LibraPeptideParser
"interact_rawdata280315.pep.xml" -ccondition.xml"
 Error ms2 filter line:

command "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin/LibraPeptideParser "interact_rawdata280315.pep.xml"
-ccondition.xml" failed: Operation not permitted

command "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin/LibraPeptideParser "interact_rawdata280315.pep.xml"
-ccondition.xml" exited with non-zero exit code: 1
QUIT - the job is incomplete