Hi Jimmy,

I don't know if this will still be updated, but I did exactly what you say
above and still got this same error.  The only difference is that I had the
Thermo raw files that I converted to mzXML.  Does it only work if I convert
to mzML for some reason?  I actually just tried it again on a test file
converted to mzML and I was able to get an output for the quantitation
table, so maybe the mzXML/mzML is the difference?  Is that possible?

Best,

chris