Hello everyone

I have a specific scenario where I want to search for peptide in which
cysteine must either have +50 or +90 mod. Basically:
1) Cys can only have one of +50 or +90
2) Cys much have one of +50 or +90 (ie It cannot be unmodified)

Only way I can achieve this is to put a static mod of +50 and variable mod
of +40 (40+50 = +90). Is there any better way to do this.

Regards
Debojyoti