Full name:          GNU All Permissive License
Short Identifier:   GAPL
OSI-Approved:       no

Explanation:

This license is a short all-permissive one. Although I'm not qualified
to certify this, it may be more or less equivalent to the UPL, but it is
considerably shorter, to the point that it can be conveniently included
in the header of short files directly, without the need for a separate
LICENSE fiel in a software distribution. It is particularly well suited
to files such as README etc.

At least one program is using it thoroughly:
https://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier/software/lisp/misc.php#asdf-flv
https://github.com/didierverna/asdf-flv

License text file attached below:
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification,
are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright
notice and this notice are preserved.  This file is offered as-is,
without any warranty.

Thanks.

--
My new Jazz CD entitled "Roots and Leaves" is out!
Check it out: http://didierverna.com/records/roots-and-leaves.php

Lisp, Jazz, Aïkido: http://www.didierverna.info