Jim Morrison [Mailinglists] wrote:
> Yeah..  It'd be a problem I guess... It is a considerable saving cos
> BT's .5Mb lines are sold as single-user lines @c£29/month.. But once you
> get up to 1M the price jumps..
>
> Thing is.. It's not so much the 1Mb Downstream I'm after, it's the .5Mb
> Upstream.. And yeah.. The two .25Mb streams would be on different IP's..
> So it'd never be useful......

As Tim Woodall noted with spoofing you could do it . We did it last year
for fun. It worked, sort of. I guess at some point the client always get
  packets out of order and some congestion control kicks in. IIRC we
never got more than 400Kb/s sustained on a single tcp connection, or
maybe it was just a bug. And of course the day yours IPS blocked spoofed
packets...

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe