On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 10:58:41PM +0000, Nuno Teixeira wrote:
> Hi Francois,
>
> This is really good news!
>
> I'd like to know if this patch can be applied with pppoa-1.2 beta 2
> because FreeBSD pppoa port was updated to this last version a few days
> ago.
>
> I will test this patch tomorrow and then I'll give you some feedback.
>
> Thanks very much,
>
>               Nuno Teixeira
Hi,

Well this patch works on the lastest version from the CVS, which should
be the same as the one in the latest version (kinda sure of that).
Anyway you can check in the patch which version of pppoa3 it applies to.

btw be sure that pppoa3 works in normal mode before using this patch (I
never saw the threads working properly with usb under BSD but it has be
reported to work).
Also be sure to have the tap in your kernel or load the module (check
man tap).

I'll also have a look to backport the pppoe bridge code in pppoa2.

Waiting for you feedback.

--
Francois Rogler