On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 09:15:39PM +0000, Nuno Ricardo Gomes Antunes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finally managed to make it work! KSE threading was the solution! I guess
> only freebsd 5 will do.. Here's the recipe:
[...]

Cool that's a good news.
Did you change anything to the 2nd patch I posted ?
Cause if it's working I'll commit the changes in the CVS (both pppoa3
and the makefile to use KSE) ... have to check first if it doesnt break
anything under linux. I would also add a config file for pppoe in the
docs.
Then probably we could have a new beta soon.

Regards,

--
Francois Rogler