On Saturday 17 January 2004 14:18, Gilles Espinasse wrote:
> I see this sort of messages "kernel: vcc-sock_destruct: wmem leakage (xxx
> bytes) detected" when pppd stop
>
> I saw that after change from kernel 2.4.23 and 2.4.24

Hi Gilles, I have tried to reproduce this here without success.
This message does not exist in kernels before 2.4.24, so maybe
the problem always existed.  One difference between us is that
I am not using pppd: I'm using routed IP.  I'm surprised you use
pppd - are you in Free's "zone degroupee"?  Can you also try
routed IP please.

Thanks,

Duncan.