----- Original Message -----
From: "Duncan Sands" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gilles Espinasse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 9:38 PM
Subject: [speedtouch] Re: kernel driver: message wmem leakage at pppd end

> On Saturday 17 January 2004 14:18, Gilles Espinasse wrote:
> > I see this sort of messages "kernel: vcc-sock_destruct: wmem leakage
(xxx
> > bytes) detected" when pppd stop
> >
> > I saw that after change from kernel 2.4.23 and 2.4.24
>
> Hi Gilles, I have tried to reproduce this here without success.
> This message does not exist in kernels before 2.4.24, so maybe
> the problem always existed.  One difference between us is that
> I am not using pppd: I'm using routed IP.  I'm surprised you use
> pppd - are you in Free's "zone degroupee"?  Can you also try
> routed IP please.

No I am not yet. It should be arrive in february.
So now I can't use routed IP. I can ask others but most of them will be with
Sagem800.
And I saw only the message when pppd end.

I had a few other things to debug on IPCop alpha version and I should be
able to verify tomorrow when I see exactly the problem, with wich package or
protocol.
I have a few other modems ATM or not and can use pppoa3 / pppoeci / pppoa
(eagle driver)  / PPPoA plugin / RP_PPPoE with ppp-2.4.1

Other subject
I have read that you say that pppoe plugin was broken in speedbundle 1.0.
 Is-it the PPPoA plugin patch you used which broke the PPPoE plugin?
If this is the case, do you know a working PPPoA patch for ppp-2.4.2 wich is
just out.
I may try with ppp-2.4.2

Gilles