Hi all,

I need to include some material (exercise solutions) for a doc build
only in certain cases, but all my attempts so far are failing.  This:

.. ifconfig:: include_solutions==True

   Something trivial

Works, and I see 'something trivial' in the pdf (I set ifconfig as per
http://sphinx.pocoo.org/ext/ifconfig.html, using sphinx from hg here).

But I actually need a section title, and calls to source code
inclusion and math directives in there.  I tried things like:

.. ifconfig:: include_solutions==True

   Solution
   ========

   Solution

   .. literalinclude:: examples/wordfreqs.py

and a ton of variations, but so far nothing works.  Any hints on
better use of ifconfig or perhaps an alternate solution to this
problem  would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,