Roger,

Good idea. In case you're not familiar, Java has an automatic documentation
feature called JavaDoc. Basically, you just put your documentation in your
source files and then run the doc tool and it generates a whole bunch of
nicely formatted HTML files with a consistent structure.

I guess I could try to write a program to parse the JavaDocs but I don't
think I could write it quickly enough for my current deadline.

So copy/paste will have to do for now, I suppose.

Not sure what you mean by "run it through an indent tool", though.

Thanks,
Chris