Hi everyone,

I have updated the MathJax extension to fix 2 glitches:
* removes unnecessary spacing when the math directive is given in a
single line,
* avoid unnecessary <div> elements that appeared when the equation was
wrapped inside a split environment.

You can copy/paste the extension from here:
http://bitbucket.org/kevindunn/sphinx-extension-mathjax/src/tip/mathjax.py

You can compare how the same HTML page is shown with MathJax or with
Sphinx's built-in pngmath extension:
* mathjax: http://connectmv.com/mathjax-extension/with-mathjax.html
* pngmath: http://connectmv.com/mathjax-extension/with-pngmath.html

MathJax shows better, and the HTML can also be zoomed, and the math
will zoom clearly, unlike PNG.

Kevin