Hi,

I have an existing document that I'm currently building with rst2pdf, but I've
been trying to get it working with the supported pdflatex output instead. I've
run into one problem after another with sphinx generating output that latex
has a problem with.

I've received no feedback on this list so far.

The latest issue is this, during the build

[5] [6 <./usecase-tw.png>] <mbg_sg_mode1.png, id=77, 602.25pt x 420.57124pt>
<use mbg_sg_mode1.png> <use mbg_sg_mode1.png>
<mbg_sg_mode2.png, id=78, 702.625pt x 260.975pt> <use mbg_sg_mode2.png>
<use mbg_sg_mode2.png>

! LaTeX Error: Something's wrong--perhaps a missing \item.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.382 \end{tabulary}

?
! Emergency stop.

l.382 \end{tabulary}

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!

Is anyone supporting the latex output? I'd love to work with someone to fix
this.

Cheers,
Mike
--