On 10/12/10 Michael P. Soulier said:

> And I've found it. See the files attached to this issue.
>
> http://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx/issue/565/pdflatex-fails-to-process-latex-output

In trying to debug this issue myself I've been quite surprised when I remove
some apparently troublesome latex, rebuild and find that latex stops on yet
something else. It seems like the document is full of problems. And yet, I
have another document that is no so dissimilar, and it builds fine.

It's very confusing, and undermines my confidence in sphinx for my purposes.

Regards,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoul...@digitaltorque.ca>