On 2010-12-16, Michael P. Soulier wrote:

> --S1dYL6sY+prtcMLk

> On 16/12/10 Guenter Milde said:

>> This should be a good base for a minimal example: try to remove as much
>> as possible from the document so that the resulting minimal example
>> will still show the original problem and attach it to the next mail.

> Did you see the attachment to the bug report I mentioned previously?

I found it. But 80 lines of

\def\...@tok@cm{\let\...@it=\textit\def\pyg@tc##1{\textcolor[rgb]{0.25,0.50,0.56}{##1}}}

etc. is not what I expect as a *minimal* working example.

Removing everything not related to the problem, I get:

\documentclass{minimal}
\usepackage{tabulary}

\begin{document}

\begin{tabulary}{\linewidth}{|L|L|}
\hline

External
 &
\begin{itemize}
\item hallo
\end{itemize}

The interface

\\

Internal: 1 Static Address
 &
This address is allocated from the
customer's internal network range.
\\
\hline
\end{tabulary}

\end{document}

Removing (or commenting) the "itemize" environment, I realize that
this is the problem.

It looks like you cannot use itemize in tabulary -> check the tabulary
documentation.

BTW: processing
https://bitbucket-assetroot.s3.amazonaws.com/birkenfeld/sphinx/20101210/565/usecases.rst
with Docutils' rst2latex.py results in a compilable LaTeX file but this
might not be what you need...

Günter