Pushpasis -

[Les:] I agree that in addition to what I described one of the SRGBs has to be
changed. So, let's see what we are left with:

The merge is done disruptively (because changing one of the SRGBs cannot be
done hitlessly).
For each of  the prefixes which are advertised into both Network A and Network
B we have:

1)Two different SIDs advertised
2)Two different labels installed in the forwarding plane
3)Two different SRGBs on a single node

Does this work? Yes - with some implementation extensions that I have
previously described.
Is this easy to manage and troubleshoot? I will let others comment on that.
But certainly it is not as easy to manage and troubleshoot as a network where
for each prefix we have:

1 SID
1 label installed in the forwarding plane
No SID mapping associated w redistribution
1 SRGB
Possibly even the same SRGB on all nodes

I have already acknowledged that if folks see the first alternative as useful
then we should look at supporting it - but I think it is also important to note
its complexity and insure that in order to handle this case that we do not
abandon the much simpler use of a protocol independent SRGB.
I hope we can agree on that.

   Les