Taking this new "philosophy of limited domain" to its bitter conclusion

A is Internet Standard
B is also Internet Standard for "Limited Domain" that violates A
C is also Internet Standard for "Limited Domain" that violates A
D is also Internet Standard for "Limited Domain" that violetes C

so by transitive chain D violates C and hence A but not B. Hence D and B
can be deployed together (maybe) but not any other combination.

So what purposes will IETF serve. To define 4 different "standards" that
have "limited domain violation dependencies" amongst each other but based
on algebra closure can sometimes be deployed together. And we will track
this and call that "standards" ? Really ?

--- tony