Richard

I always have difficulty with two terms "temporary" and "small".

"Small" enough that I would not consider would be probably one or two
pallet load of aerosols in total, even then I would suggest these be put
in a drawer or something (Have you seen a rocketing aerosol can on fire?
It flies a good 20-30 ft). Any more, I would allow for them, as Matt
already stated "I have never seen a "spec" warehouse stay the way the
owner/developer described it. After the job is done, many liberties will
be taken, of which YOU did not make them aware, (height, location, type,
etc..) Be sure you document well.....". These specs given won't stay
same forever, and they maybe "temporarily" increased for Christmas
sales, end of year sales, etc.

Cheers
Jack

Jack C Kilavuz 
Risk Engineer - Underwriter
Munich Reinsurance Group in Australasia
143 Macquarie Street Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
T +61 2  9272 8078  |  F +61 2 9272 8133  |  M +61 419-898-365  
E  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]


CAUTION: This message is intended only for the named addressee. It is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and
may be unlawful. By opening any attachment, you agree that the Munich Re
Group will not be liable for any loss resulting from viruses or other
defects. Any views in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender expressly and with authority states them to be
the views of the Munich Re Group. The Munich Re Group will not be liable
for any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance upon the
contents of this message



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lindner,
Richard
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 10:33 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Determining a Warehouse Commodity Classification

I would consider the amount of aerosal cans, etc to be small in the
overall scheme or am I thinking incorrectly and any amount should be
considered?


 
Richard K. Lindner
Plumbing Senior Designer
Morris, Johnson & Associates, Inc.
 
611 Industrial Way West
Eatontown, New Jersey  07724
P:  732-380-1100 ext. 4186  |  F:  732-380-1111
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.morrisjohnson.com -----Original
Message-----

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to