That's the one. As I said the last time we discussed this, I tell them to
look in the book they used to install the pipe by. (24) Our work is for the
GC. Let them know you cannot connect until you have this and STICK to your
guns. If they request a copy for their use, and you wish to provide it, hand
deliver it. (If you fax it, your name and fax number must appear on said
fax) Even if I Know it isn't correct, I have my REQUIRED documentation, of
which I make multiple copies. There is a reason civil contractors do
underground for 50% of our price. This is a nice step in showing why.

R/

Matt

 

----- >-----Original Message-----
----- >From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
----- >[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On 
----- >Behalf Of Roland Huggins
----- >Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 4:38 PM
----- >To: [email protected]
----- >Subject: Re: What does not fully functional mean?
----- >
----- >Do you mean the one that the plumbing contractor knows 
----- >nothing about?. The question was really directed at 
----- >asking what everyone does to CYA when it isn't provided.
----- >
----- >Roland
----- >
----- >On Jul 2, 2007, at 11:15 AM, Matthew J. Willis wrote:
----- >
----- >> .  What is used to
----- >> ----- >confirm it is flushed in accordance with NFPA 24 (verses
----- >> ----- >the plumbing code with it's slightly lower flow rate)?
----- >>
----- >>
----- >>
----- >>
----- >> The test certificate included in the book they installed it by
----- >>
----- >> R/
----- >
----- >_______________________________________________
----- >Sprinklerforum mailing list
----- >[email protected]
----- >http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
----- >
----- >To Unsubscribe, send an email 
----- >to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- >(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to