Nice double entendre. Baffles not practical due to architectural considerations


At 11:53 AM 5/23/2008, you wrote:
Sounds baffling to me...

R/

Matt

Matthew J. Willis
Living Water Fire Protection, LLC.
1160 McKenzie Rd.
PO Box 877
Cantonment, FL. 32533
850-937-1850 Voice
850-937-1852 Facsimile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


----- >-----Original Message-----
----- >From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- >[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
----- >Behalf Of Todd Williams - FPDC
----- >Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 10:29 AM
----- >To: [email protected]
----- >Subject: steep pitch roofs
----- >
----- >I am working on a historic church sanctuary with a pitch
----- >of approximately 28/12. The arrangement calls for branch
----- >lines to be symmetrical on each side, similar to NFPA 13
----- >(2002) figure 8.6.4.1.3.1(b). I can meet the
----- >requirements for the steeply pitched roof section
----- >8.6.4.1.3.3 and my "S" distance over the peak is good,
----- >but my straight line distance between sprinklers would
----- >be less than 6 ft and the deflectors would be
----- >effectively pointing the discharge towards the sprinkler
----- >on the opposite side. I think I have a problem here, but
----- >I am not sure how to address it. Any thoughts?
----- >
----- >Todd G. Williams, PE
----- >Fire Protection Design/Consulting
----- >Stonington, Connecticut
----- >www.fpdc.com
----- >860.535.2080
----- >_______________________________________________
----- >Sprinklerforum mailing list
----- >[email protected]
----- >http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
----- >
----- >To Unsubscribe, send an email
----- >to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- >(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Todd G. Williams, PE
Fire Protection Design/Consulting
Stonington, Connecticut
www.fpdc.com
860.535.2080 _______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to