Craig-
Thom and Jim are right, my advice was general and advisory in nature.
Both legal positions and labor relations are two areas where PM is far
better than hiring lawyers to lock the gate after the horse is pregnant.

While I love returning to the south, like Savannah and Charleston, its
easier to communicate with Londoners. 

My mom's from Alabama, but since I was born and raised in PA, I don't think
anyone in Atlanta (when we lived there in '82) ever believed me about my
half southern blood. Talked way too fast for them to reckon I had kin from
ovah there. Sam, my boss, used to LOVE playing "stump the Yankee". Know what
a pig whistle is? He won 90%+, god bless em. The guys at Big W in FL have a
jewel of experience there.

glc

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 2:49 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Spec's. vs. Drawings

What's the surprise, we all talk normal down here.   ;)


Craig L. Prahl, CET   
Fire Protection Specialist
Mechanical Department
CH2MHILL
Lockwood Greene
1500 International Drive
PO Box 491, Spartanburg, SC  29304-0491
Direct - 864.599.4102
Fax - 864.599.8439
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ch2m.com 



_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to