I have one in my home.  Due to issues with the builder, it was put in after
close, but before we moved in.  Just did my 1 yr inspection.  No problems to
date. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 1:55 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Threat to the 2009 IRC

I don't have a system in my house yet.  When my house was built they would
have still used buckets.  If I were to build a new home it would be
sprinklered. The ones my company installed have not had any problems and
once a year inspections. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Russell
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 2:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Threat to the 2009 IRC

Hey, Robert T., I don't have a sprinkler system in my home yet so I was
wondering how often you pull an inspection on the one you have in your home
and have you had any problems with it.

Russell Rewis
Brown Automatic Sprinklers, Inc.
107C Hemlock Street
Valdosta, Georgia 31601
229-244-8130
[email protected]


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

__________ NOD32 3804 (20090127) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to