Happy Friday All:

 

Got a question regarding 5-year internal inspection on 13R CPVC systems.  I
have a system we installed back in 2003 as an exposed retro fitted system
using CPVC, the local AHJ wants a 5-year inspection on this.  Somewhere in
the past I was told this inspection is not required for CPVC systems, I'm
not willing to make this same statement back to the AHJ without seeing the
code reference myself.  I can't find any verbage in 2006 IFC or NFPA 25 that
excludes CPVC from this inspection - is it in here and I'm just not seeing
it?

 

Jim Johnston, P.E.

Fire Protection Engineer

Inland Fire Protection, Inc

1100 Ahtanum Road

Yakima, WA 98903

Phone 509-248-4471

Fax 509-248-1180

[email protected]

 

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to