Ralphy,

Would I be correct in assuming that you're looking at a pressure reducing 
valve because of a variable pressure water supply?  If so, I have used 
Cla-Val 90G-21. 

Also, I believe there are some diesel engines now with governors that will 
automatically adjust, but I am not up on the details.

Regards,

James L.(Jim) Roberts, PE/SET
Fluor Corporation
100 Fluor Daniel Drive - C104F
Greenville, SC 29607
864.281.5149
864.281.4916(Fax)





Ralphy Henderson <[email protected]>
Sent by:  [email protected]
08/04/2009 05:35 PM
Please respond to sprinklerforum

To
[email protected]
cc

Subject
Diesel Fire Pump with Pressure Reducing Valve







Would anyone happen to have an example of a diesel driven fire pump with a 
pressure reducing valve downstream? I'm tossing around the options with 
our estimators and we'd like to compare pump room sizes etc...with 
projects that we've already done consisting of electric driven pumps 
(which we mostly do). Thanks,Ralphy


 
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person 
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain 
proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material.  
If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are 
hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, 
distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon 
this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please 
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.  

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual 
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company.  
------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to