Thanks for the vote of confidence George, hell I used to travel to PA for pump tests, right? Got four more this week, still flowing although it's cold at 5 AM. Todd, if you're going to the product show in Randolph next week find me and we can talk. I'll be close to the other George's booth I'm sure. Maurice is giving a 2010 update plus free food. Tom 3 points; churn, 100% and 150%.
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of George Church Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 4:11 PM To: [email protected] Subject: RE: pump failure/flow alarm Isn't Tommy Duross (FGOL) up your way? Suggest the owner hire someone competent and fixing this might be as easy as adjusting a mercoid. While you don't need much in the way of tools to do this, it would be a knowledge thing. And there are folks in Boston who DO know their way around a fire pump- and the related tools (and THEN some!!!). I know about OFF and ON- what's the third point? _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
