Just the 70% open on pipe racks or similar obstructions that I'm pulling out of my memory, so don't commit it to writing. And its not in 13, except the (valid) parallel to open grid ceilings.
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ed Kramer Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 5:11 PM To: [email protected] Subject: RE: multiple obstructions that total more than 48" I agree completely, George. I don't pretend to be an engineer - if I can't point my finger to something 'black&white', it's outside the scope of what a techie should be doing. Wanted to make sure there wasn't something 'black&white' this techie was missing. Thanks to all who responded. Ed Kramer > I'd tell him he needs to hire an EOR with qualifications (or lotsa > E&O) and ask him, it is not defined in NFPA 13 and needs to be > addressed by a registered design professional; and obviously as an > architect, it is outside his area of expertise. And yours. _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field) _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
