Do I still get the free all expense paid trip to Disney World????

In my family it was cause for major celebration whenever I got more than a D
and a B would mean no dishes for at least a week as well a cake!
For some reason my 86 Yr old mother still had my report cards from all the
schools I attended (7 or 8) and decided it would be a good idea to send then
to my two teenagers to compare. (My sophomore with a 3.63 Gpa and My senior
who just got a 4.66 Gpa this semester.) I think they're still ROF LOL, and
it's been almost a month.

They now understand why I say they got their Mothers brains and my
stubbornness.

A "B" really! I have to print this out and show them.


So your ultimate grade for this assignment is:
 
B
 
Sincerely,


Cecil Bilbo 
Sprinkler Teacher Dude
Academy of Fire Sprinkler Technology
Parkland College (Go Cobras!!  National Champs or Nationally ranked for
Basketball, Baseball and Softball!!  I think.....can't keep track....)
Champaign, IL
217.607.0325
www.sprinkleracademy.com
[email protected]
 

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to