You have more potential for shielded fires pointing to EXII.

We know OHI works with car parking.

You have potential for more plastics in the construction of the bus in the
fiberglass bodies so that would point to EX I or II.

So I could see something different than an OHII.

Chris Cahill, PE*
Senior Fire Protection Engineer, Aviation & Facilities Group
Burns & McDonnell
8201 Norman Center Drive
Bloomington, MN 55437
Phone:  952.656.3652
Fax:  952.229.2923
ccah...@burnsmcd.com
www.burnsmcd.com

Proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For
*Registered in: MN