From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Bruce Verhei
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 3:47 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: Bus repair garage

Dave:

I'd also ask, or expect that buses will include CNG fuel.

I don't think this changes it, but I'd look it up.

I don't have standards in front of me, but my expectations would be increased
fire frequency compared to a parking garage, but decreased heat output. In a
garage vehicles are separated to provide room to work. In a parking garage
separation is so mirrors don't hit and drivers can access the door. More fuel
per area.

Almost all 13 density criteria are aimed at heat output, not frequency of fire.

Joyeaux Noel,

Bv