Yeah Ron. When will that happen? Any day like any day we'll adopt the
metric system? I think the next time an AHJ tells me the state code adopted
version of the IBC is the code, and the referenced version of 13 in that
code is just a standard I'm going to revert to a younger version of me and
there will be a set of bloody knuckles and a bloody nose. You can decide
who's sporting what.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Brad Casterline
<bcasterl...@fsc-inc.com>wrote:

> fill it (nearly) full of non-comb insulation and tell everyone to have a

Ron Greenman
Instructor
Fire Protection Engineering Technology
Bates Technical College
1101 So. Yakima Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98405

rgreen...@bates.ctc.edu

http://www.bates.ctc.edu/fireprotection/

253.680.7346
253.576.9700 (cell)

Member:
ASEE, SFPE, ASCET, NFPA, AFSA, NFSA, AFAA, NIBS, WSAFM, WFC, WFSC

They are happy men whose natures sort with their vocations. -Francis Bacon,
essayist, philosopher, and statesman (1561-1626)