We have run unto the use of COIN sprinkler multiple times and every time it
is a problem. I completely disagree with a listing on a sprinkler that
requires a change to the structure to be able to use it. It is a logistical
nightmare to get the GC/Owner to comply. In addition, it confuses the
AHJ's. Recently, we had the Fire Marshall getting the building department
involved to make sure that the required draft curtain complied with the
building code which caused even more trouble.

TROUBLE -

Greg McGahan
Living Water Fire Protection, LLC <http://www.livingwaterfp.com>
1160 McKenzie Road