From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org]
On Behalf Of Steve Leyton
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 11:47 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Recalled SPRINKLERS

We all have pet peeves.  My longtime industry friends, TC colleagues and
employees have likely endured my rant on this issue in both sober and
altered states.  I've subscribed to the Forum since its inception - when
was that, 1997?  And all this time I've managed to keep this under my
hat but can't take it any longer - the steady stream of emails with the
subject header "Recalled Heads" is more than I can bear.

To Whom It May Concern:

There is no such thing as a sprinkler head.  It does not exist; it is
not a defined term in any NFPA document.   The correct term is "fire
sprinkler" or just "sprinkler".

Steve L.