From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Roland Huggins
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2016 9:51 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: 13D Porches

Slow down Amigo.  Before withdrawing from the fun, consider the following:

A - we will never all agree

B - just because something is said with enthusiasm, it doesn’t make it right
(otherwise I’d never be wrong)

C - the building code trumps the standard so knowing what it says (when it’s
applicable) and applying it, is rather important (if you want to avoid a
beating)

D - return to your corners and continue a clean fight

Roland

Roland Huggins, PE - VP Engineering
American Fire Sprinkler Assn.       ---      Fire Sprinklers Saves Lives
Dallas, TX
http://www.firesprinkler.org<http://www.firesprinkler.org/>

On Nov 7, 2016, at 8:41 AM, Trillium Fire Sprinkler Design Inc.