I had a feeling it would be a pain.  Thank you for the input, Mark.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Mark Phillips
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 2:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Bending Pipe

Plot pipe to full size
Lay print on floor
Hydraulic pipe bender to match print
PITA


Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
On Jul 21, 2017 3:31 PM, "Micah Davis, SET" 
<[email protected]> wrote:
Anyone out there ever taken advantage of the allowance in NFPA 13 to bend 
system piping?  If so, how did you go about specifying it for fabrication?  
Also, how did it turn out?  Was it worth the effort?  I have a project that has 
a curved roof that looks almost like a wave.  Bent pipe would really help if I 
can figure out a way to get it fabricated.

Micah Davis
www.dynamicfiredesigns.com

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to