You’ll have #14 issues, if relevant and depending on adopted version.

I will say that in-series setup with bypasses in 2013 #14 is a real PITA to set
due to valve creep.

From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Fire Design
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 6:32 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: PRV after pump discharge control valve

No, it's all good after the pump discharge control valve.

A.4.7.7.2

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 3:03 PM, Dewayne Martinez
<dmarti...@total-mechanical.com <mailto:dmarti...@total-mechanical.com> > wrote:

Is there anything that restricts the use of a PRV after the discharge control
valve on a fire pump?

I have a ESFR storage building where I am designing to a “future” water supply
which is much higher than the existing water supply.

The fire pump must satisfy both existing and future conditions and I thought
about leaving a space for a PRV to be installed downstream of the pump
discharge valve to account for the future higher pressures.

Thanks,

Dewayne Martinez

Fire Protection Design Manager

TOTAL Mechanical