I agree that the ex cov sprinklers can be used. But do you need one listed for
Ordinary Hazard or can you use one listed for light hazard.

Spray sprinklers specifically say light is acceptable. Ex cov doesn’t say light
is acceptable.

Question comes from an owner question. They have OH doors that are 16x14.
Current design is 1 spray sprinkler on each side because 14’ max spacing. Owner
wants 1 sprinkler. Question is just if can use ex cov sidewall listed for light
or do they need to go OH listing.

Travis Mack, CFPS, CWBSP, RME-G, SET
480-505-9271
MFP Design, LLC