From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of James Crawford via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2020 12:54 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: James Crawford <jcrawf...@phaserfire.ca>
Subject: ESFR and Obstructed Construction

I am looking at a building 36" high that is using beams for the roof
construction, they are spaced at 6'-0" on center and are 24" deep.

The sprinkler design is asking for ESFR but I am not sure if this will work, I
know we can use ESFR in obstructed construction but my understanding is the
heads location still needs to comply with the listing.

So based on this I would need a head in every bay created by the beams and the
head would need to be 14" or 18" max from the deck.

Am I missing something?

Thank You

James Crawford
Phaser Fire Protection Ltd.