I have seen both.  I prefer the entire package.  However, I have worked
with General Contractors that demand equipment data sheets with 2 weeks of
contract award.

Engineers - a suggestion:  put the requirement in your specification to
require a complete package if that is what you want.

Thanks,
John

John August Denhardt, PE
*Vice President, Engineering and Technical Services*

*American Fire Sprinkler Association*
m: p: 301-343-1457
214-349-5965 ext 121
w: firesprinkler.org
<https://www.facebook.com/firesprinkler.org/>
<https://twitter.com/afsa/status/1039528345367732224>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-fire-sprinkler-association-afsa-/>
   <https://www.instagram.com/firesprinklerorg/>

*Our members are at the heart of everything we do.*

*Don’t miss another issue!*

Sign up to get your exclusive copy of the industry’s leading membership
magazine *Sprinkler* *Age* delivered straight to your mailbox, inbox, or
both! Subscribe <https://sprinklerage.com/subscribe/> now to get the latest
information you need to know and never miss another issue.