Hi all,
I have a need to use PostGIS extension in order to get support for objects
like Point and Polygon provided by geoalchemy2 in PostgreSql.

Now, the issue I encounter is that while migrating model which uses
Point/Polygon (classes derived from UserDefinedType) - geoalchemy2 tries to
create index for those although I dont set index=True when declaring
properties in model; nor I have instruction to create it in migration
script. Is there a way to 'override' this behavior somehow - like setting
index to true in definition and manually add index creation in migration
script? Or at least to find out where this request comes from, so I can
track this further?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards